Saturday, February 1, 2020

OVERDRIVE-MAD PROFESSOR Stone Grey OD ...a transparent drive that can shred ?

$215.00 USD
MAD PROFESSOR STONE GREY OD
Some times for all of us and all the time for many!
Yes a transparent high gain drive can be very useful especially if you paid the big bucks for a vintage amp or even a gourmet amp with just a single channel.

Now transparent and medium gain is an oxymoron but my point is really all about a pedal that you can solo with that will not eat your guitars amp and tone and do nothing but spit out the pieces.

CONCLUSION
mmm not bad!
What's not to like? It has an extremely amp like tone.
amp like? A term I hate but I have no other.
As I said "What's not to like!!! Impressive.



...as much as I like it I suggest you check out the TECH N Tone Turbo Nonna ...it is simply KILLER
from low gain thru high gain ...I swear the damn thing has a soul!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment