Friday, February 7, 2020

FUZZ/METAL/DIST.- LICHTLAERM Alter Fuzz Distortion...damn amazing pedal! A demolition machine in a box!!!



$195.00 USD
 LIGHTLAERM ALTER FUZZ DISTORTION 
Now our good friend Daniel Ringl does not make an ordinary pedal.
This thing has all the qualities of a killer Fuzz..but he doesn't stop there he has tube amp style Mosfet tube amp like circuit and a boost as well.
A lot of guys are going to use this as their Metal high gain OD.
You can set the thing to a killer Metal OD or add as much overkill as you like. 
It has the fattest growling low end on the planet. You could spend hours coming up with new sounds and all of them totally nuclear!!!

I am a recent convert to getting into some serious Metal sounds. This my friends is definitely one of them.
It will not only take out the back wall of a club but take out the building next door with it!  LOL

The thing that really blew me away is no matter how much gain you add the damn thing NEVER gets muddy!!! If I had not heard it and someone told me about it I would have thought it was bull.
So good ol' Daniel sets up shop in Berlin. To say he makes a quality pedal is an understatement!!!
Everything is built like a tank with the very best parts. The graphics are dead cool! He even put the jacks out of the way on the front. It even has metal knobs.You are looking the Mercedes of pedals!

CONCLUSION
Yes guys Daniel is one of us!!! He is as nuts about Metal sounds 
as we are. As for me this pedal is at the top of my short list !!!! 
It is a demolition machine in a box!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment