Sunday, February 16, 2020

OVERDRIVE- DSM NOISEMAKER Drive Maker ...heavier than the heaviest Metal pedal !!!

 DSM NOISEMAKER DRIVE MAKER 
From Chile comes a company that has the aim of creating totally original pedals.
The idea of the drive maker is to give you the basic blocks to create your own dirt tone.

$250.00 USD

There is a Pre Gain voice control to trigger either bass or treble boost or leave it flat. There are 3 different clipping modes for soft or distortion and a third is asymmetrical that breaks up from the dynamics of your playing. A foot switch activated boost function with a ridiculous 30 db.finally an octave up feature usually in Fuzz units.You can add an Octave up or down. Finally all that gain is tamed with a Gate. It can be all open and airy or as tight as tight is tight. lol

You can set it up to actually play a medium gain sound but what it is all about is the worlds Heaviest Metal Pedal.
Just imagine the heaviest sound you can imagine, The DOUBLE that!!!  LOL

Check out the first video at 2:30 where you get tight chugging and a great tone




CONCLUSION
It would cool to own for it's mere shock value!!!
I won't be getting this pedal off my mind soon.
now should I ...or ...maybe I
DAMN I MUST HAVE ONE!

I found a store demo for $157.00 USD ...
It's mine   ...all mine!!!! LOL

FEB 25/20

...the pedal arrived. It is not much bigger then an MXR pedal.
The quality of build is excellent.
After about a half hour I got that massive sound in the video and then tighten it up a bit with the gate. KILLER!
I am sure I do not have the best out of it yet ...
It is definitely a KEEPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment