Monday, February 10, 2020

KILLER PEDALS by TECH N TONE & ON SALE JUST FOR SBS viewers!!!

EXTENDED UNTIL APR. 1/20


These pedals are exceptional!!!!
I have reviewed at least 600 overdrives of all kinds and of literally hundreds of makes.
Some companies get lucky and get an OD just right but the next one is a total disappointment.
But Fabio at TNT nails it ever time!!!!
Add to that the guy is a great guy he cares that you are happy and you are going to enjoy your pedal. I tell you this guy is the real deal.
Me ...hell if he was a turkey I would buy his pedals any way because they are mind blowers. LOL


The TURBO NONNA is quite simply the best dirt pedal on my board.
just about every great pedal has one sound to die for! the NONNA has three.  
A great low gain ...a great medium gain and a great high gain.

The MAMMA DRIVE is quite literally the best low to medium gain ever made. 
You cold easily leave it on if you were a Blues or into Americana all the time. In other words the pedal would in affect BE YOUR AMP.

The PAPPA BOOST is the only booster I have heard that has character. Other boosts are so antiseptic that the best one of those is the one that is cheapest. They all collectively come in second place ...if that is any consolation. The Mamma has character and soul. Just play it for a week then turn it off. Whoa it is like a beautiful woman ..you will only miss her if she's gone.

OK here is the deal!
15% off any pedal  until - MARCH 1, 2020 
EXTENDED TO MAY 1, 2020
Yes that includes the Papa Boost that is already on sale!!!
You just go to the TECH N TONE site and pick your pedal.
when you check out you put in your ..CODE- STOMPBOXSTEALS15

Look these pedals are already a steal the only other ones in the same league are 
$100.00 USD or even more!!! So do yourself a favour and treat yourself to the very best!!!
I can tell you right now if there was fire and I could only grab one pedal in would be the NONNA. I am so glad it is orange and easy to see thru the smoke and snatch up fast!!! Yes I am having some fun with you. BUT GUYS NO SH@T IT'S TRUE I WOULD GRAB IT!

So go to the POSTs and give the video's a listen ...these pedals sell themselves. You can listen today ...then tomorrow etc. etc. and you will never pick up on some small flaws in the sound but totally the contrary ...every time you listen you hear some more subtle harmonic detail.
I tell you ...for example go and listen to the number one OD the Friedman BE-OD and the Dirty Shirley. On first impression both are great. BUT  BE-OD is actually quite thin sounding and the Dirty Shirley is well named. It is muddy. I had them both and sold them. The TNT are soooo much better it is simply unreal!!!
Go ahead compare!!! Do it!!! You are going to realize like me some really good hype goes a long way.
There is zero hype with the TNT pedals ...they do not need it
THE PEDALS DO ALL THE TALKING!!!

FEB. 15
FEEDBACK FROM GUYS WHO HAVE GOT THEIR PEDAL'S HAS BEEN UNANIMOUS!
YES it's ...GLORY BE TO TNT ON HIGH!!!! 
HIGH GAIN THAT IS. lol

5 comments:

  1. I just ordered the papa boost and the turbo nona today!!!Then I check your site tonight and lo and behold A SALE!!! But I don't care because my order is in Ha Ha. I did mention to Fabio that I got the tip from you, so thanks, as I said the other day the tip on the Alex k was great as well, thanks. No one does it better than you. Take care Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!I ordered the Turbo Nonna also!!Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! ...I have 27 of the best OD's on the planet and the NONNA is my fave!!! Even better Fabio is a great guy!!!

      Delete
  3. Hey, Paul I got the papa boost and the turbo nova and they are all you say and more. The videos don't do them credit ,these things can ROAR as well as sing, and Fabio is an awesome guy like you said, he really went the extra mile to make it happen, was a pleasure to deal with him. So now I am going to order the mama drive because they truly have a very cool unique tone and responsiveness. Once again thanks for the flawless advice, no one does it better. Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Scott...there are two other guys that make great OD's too. LPD Lawrence Petross Design and PedaPalFX. I actually use 27 OD's ..daily too. Fabio's are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete