Saturday, February 8, 2020

OVERDRIVE-F.E.A. LABS Dual Band Distortion ...unique

 F.E.A. LABS DUAL BAND DISTORTION 
$325.00 USD *
Well two OD's in a box are not new but this one 
is designed to primarily blend everything into one perfect sound.
A sound of your own personal choice. FEA admit the learning curve is not short with added 'buts'
The amp used to review the pedal is one derivative of an old Fender Bassman.
I find the amp is unusually clean and clear with an almost strident attack.
I feel the amp is a BIG part of what you hear and since most amps are some what warmer the pedal will sounded warmer too. In short if like what you hear on your rig it could sound quite different.
With 10 knobs explaining how it all works is insane.
It starts with 2 OD's and lets you blend the sound.
Anything else is best decided by the video.
CONCLUSION
There is a v2 coming out soon. I find it very interesting and I am sure I could get one or more things from it that I would like. BUT I do not hear anything new or exciting.
** The price is a guestimate as there isn't any price listed nor a release date for the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment