Thursday, May 12, 2022

SAMPLE SUSTAINER- TC ELECTRONIC Infinite ____NEW ____ no acrobats required ...very useful tool

TC ELECTRONICS INFINITE SAMPLE SUSATAINER 

$150.00 USD
No acrobates required. I have a looper I mostly use to throw in a few chords and leave running to solve some wiring or electrical issues. I do not use it in the band as it causes timing issues with the drummer following the groove and does not allow for modulating the tempo to the music being played.
I don't even use tap tempo for the same reason. I do not want a pedal that tells me what to do. Im my opinion this is letting the tail wag the dog. 
A sustainer is not a new thing. You hold down the switch hit a chord. The chord sustains and you hit another etc. until you turn it off. It gives you a few options to add things to the sound of the sustained chord etc.but the learning curve is just that easy. 
CONCLUSION
The spec is good so your recorded sound is great. In a 3 piece it can really fill out behind a solo etc. It is totally pro made and sounding yet priced for the real world.


No comments:

Post a Comment