Tuesday, May 17, 2022

FUZZ- VADERIN Laser I Fuzz ...the new kid hits another homer!!!

$150.00 USD
VADERIN LAZER I FUZZ 
The last treasure from this 'under the radar' company is their Harmonic Percolator style Fuzz. Now we get a 'frequency modulator Fuzz. Or in real speak you get a Synth like sound minus the wah thing you get from that other Synth Fuzz the kind with the 
envelope filter follower, LOL.
The voicing are fixed so they have to be nailed. You get volume in and out and a 3 way switch with 2 voices or a blend of both. It comes housed in a classic Hammond 
B style box with good quality parts and build.
CONCLUSION
It sounds excellent. Different without being weird or gimmicky. It could be killer 
stacked especially to add a bit more grit but above all the sustain is exceptional. 
It is certainly on my short list. Probably on my 'haunt me' list, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment