Tuesday, August 20, 2024

OVERDRIVE UNIVERSAL AUDIO UA FX ANTI Peavey 5150___NEW___ EVH-in-a-Box

$350.00 USD
Universal Audio UAFX 
___ANTI 
Peavey 5150
Like all the UAFX this like their other Amp pedals will be busy on endless recordings substituting the real amp. If you did not know, your ears 
will be no help, 😇.
This was leaked hours ago so we will not have the whole picture until tomorrow Aug 20.
. As usual with UA it is not even on their site or in the shops. Nor have they sent pedals out to reviewers that could do 
it justice before leaking it.
  CONCLUSION ___
I will have updates tomorrow ASAP. I agree, 
...the video sucks!!! 

"Wait for it!!''

AUG. 20 UPDATES- 
OVERVIEW _____
Well with some decent videos you can see they really nailed the amp. 
There are a lot of videos today so I picked the best two that show you 
literally all the different sounds you can get and how the unit is programed. 
Who wants to whack out 350 big ones because you got impressed by flash. 
The real amp was a lot more than a EVH only amp. You may have a guy 
or two you admire and want to hear that sound coming from the pedal. 
Hence these particular videos.  
.....for me if I wanted a modeled sound I would buy a good modeler and get hundreds of good sounds not just one. 

3 comments:

  1. This or the AMT mini?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 110% happy with my AMT. I am not buying the ANTI, lol. Even if I bought it I would need the AMT for tunes I wrote that it is perfect for.
    For me I am not tied to just one single sound playing music in one confined style. If I had this pedal like all my pedals I would use it like all my pedals on perhaps 20% of my tunes and only for the verse, or chorus or middle8/solo but not the whole tune.
    When I watch others playing I am only interested in the construction of their style. Like why the went from one chord to another and what inversion of that chord did they used etc. Or what scales, modes time signatures or techniques do they have that I could use. I would never waste a minute learning a single riff they did. That sh@t is OK to learn on for a few years when you start then if your goal is to be playing in the big league than you have to have your own original thing. It can even be very simple but it has to sound like you not another guy. If you want to learn something by copying. Learn some riffs played by string quartets, or early 50's Be Bop reed and horn players etc. I digress ...but to me a pedal is like paint on an artists palette, I want lots of colors. The most expensive color is not better or worse than a cheap color if the song calls for that cheaper color. Pedals are tools. You do not want a hammer even a solid gold one with a platinum handle to put in a screw, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also 100% happy with the AMT S-Drive especially with 12v!

    ReplyDelete