Monday, August 19, 2024

OVERDRIVE- iSET Storm Overdrive- Tube Screamer clone

$20.00 USD
 iSET  
Storm Overdrive
Even in 2014 when I started this site Mooer were simply selling any distributor the Mooer mini pedals but with that buyers brand name on them and with a different name and graphics. Many were not even painted a different color. Keep in mind the Mooer pedals are made by computerized machines not unlike those to make radios, smart phones etc. They can make hundreds every hour. In fact so fast that Mooer can never dumb down the quality 
of the parts or they would have box loads of junk in minutes if parts were dead before the machine put them on the circuit board. In short this is 
a Mooer Green Mile first made in 2010 minus only the green paint.
The layout is Volume, Tone and Gain. A toggle goes from a Tube 
Screamer to a BOSS SD-1 topography/sound.
   CONCLUSION ___ 
The Tube Screamer sound is lame. The BOSS SD-1 
sound is not accurate but makes a very good sound 
in spite of that.
At the price once you even just get board of it you can  
do what I have done. Trade it even to a guy with 
a very good Ernie Ball guitar cable.  
...for the record Amazon want over $90.00 USD for the Mooer 

4 comments:

  1. What about the Flamma FC07?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought several products from Flamma and 3 out of 5 were faulty. I could send them back but shipping cost $30.00 to send just one little pedal. The Caline Emerald Night $27.00 USD sounds exactly like a Ibanez TS-9. All the parts used in the current TS-9 are common place parts and readily available. It is highly probable even the parts are the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Thanks for the warning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a FLAMMA interface board made to use with DAW system. The manual was in Chinese and so was the software I needed to download, also only in Chinese to make it work with Windows. It only worked with Apple. It took a week of finding someone that even had an e-mail address to get help. They 100% could not and would not help me. All they did was send me in a circle to get another guy to help who did not answer me for days and then send me to another guy and then another and then back to the original guy who just told me I was stupid and should figure it out for myself. FACT!!!! 100% FACT!!!

    ReplyDelete