Monday, August 26, 2024

OVERDRIVE- LPD PEDALS Dutch '24 ...not at all a Tube Screamer but it's replacement !!!

LPD PEDALS  
DUTCH '24 OVERDRIVE 

$225.00 USD
Lawrence brings out many pedals that are Limited Edition. His 3 MIAB
pedals always have orders a mile high and he is such a perfectionists he makes everyone by hand himself. They have the best parts and none go without being tested as A1+. Everyone I bought has never left my board. They are so dead on that you very quickly take then for granted. You never spend longer than a few seconds finding what you want because the whole range of the pedal is a sweet spot!!! Trust me ...I can't make this sh@t up.
So this pedal can be used in any way you use a Tube Screamer or a Klon. The difference is it has no quirks or limitations to have to work around. The layout is volume,Gain,Treble and Bass with a fat boost on its own footswitch.
        CONCLUSION ___ 
This does not look like a Ltd Ed but it could well be. If nothing else it will sell out. Some are gone in less a day so if you want one know is the time to grab your flexible friend and order it.  
... as for the price? 
... once you have the pedal you will realize 
its value to you exceeds triple the outlay   

 thefineprint 
I put up this last video to show you the 3 MIAB pedals. They are named after the year that Marshall amp  came out.  
Sixty 8, Seventy4 and Eighty7. All 3 can be had as double pedals. I have the single ones you see in the
video and in the same colors as mine were bought on release. I will NEVER part with them. 
In fact they are going 6 feet under with me when I croak.

No comments:

Post a Comment