Tuesday, June 2, 2020

FUZZ-ANIMALS PEDALS Fishing is as Fun as Fuzz ...terrific Civil War Fuzz CHEAP!


$75.00 USD
 ANIMAL PEDALS FISHING IS AS FUN AS FUZZ 
This ia Japanese company that was started by a couple of guys who could not find a quality affordable pedal. So
they decided to make their own. Most are based off of 
good but defunct pedals. In this case the Big Muff
Civil War Fuzz. The schematic is the same but the sound was based off of finding good quality substitute parts that simply gave one a great sound.
Cloning using NOS was never their intent.

CONCLUSION
If an original Big Muff is better I couldn't care less
the bottom line is this a well made reasonably priced pedal with a great sound!



2 comments:

  1. Paul thanks for this. You should review the Animals pedals done by Skreddy and Wren 'n Cuff. Same designs but much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will... soon. I prefer to not do all one brand of pedals at once. I have already done I Was a Wolf In the Forest and it is excellent. I also did Marc Ahifs from Skreddy's Major OD. But if I take to long please give me another heads up. Thanx for writing ...and if you think of other pedals let me know. Hey! were all in this together and I do not want to miss out on a cool pedal. Considering the times be safe.and thanx again for writing

    ReplyDelete