Wednesday, June 24, 2020

OVERDRIVE- VAHLBRUCH Kaluna tube OD ...a serious extra amp channel

$375.00 USD
 VALBRUCH KALUNA 
A high voltage tube OD which acts, response and sounds like a channel out of tube amp.
I find all tube OD 's have their own character and sound that you either love or maybe not hate but you can get tired of very soon. They are like a tube amp itself they dominate your sound.
I feel this would work best for a guy who prefers just one OD. It would be killer with many Fenders with a clean sound or a very mild crunch.
CONCLUSION
The right guy could use this everyday for a lifetime. 
Unfortunately it is often hard to tell.I know a few guys
that I trust have given it a lot of praise. I consider the
Fender Hot Rod a decent 40 watt Pro tube amp.
Recently a few of these have popped up used for the same price as this pedal. OUCH!!!
My point is there are few OD's around the $200.00 USD price that put together with the Fender amp and you have a killer sounding entire rig.


No comments:

Post a Comment