Monday, July 29, 2024

OVERDRIVE- ONEDER EFFECTS Old Blue V.2 ... not the obvious, lol

$270.00 USD
ONEDER EFFECTS 
Old Blue 
It is transparent design low to medium gain Overdrive. I reviewed V.1 To my ears it sounds like the 10 year old Xotic BB PreAmp. The layout is Volume, Gain and Tone. The final knob is described as Weight which as best as I can tell is a high pass filter to tighten the lows. A switch lets you choose clipping diodes.
   CONCLUSION ___
I find it overpriced and unimpressive. It is definitely in the Dumble territory and at the price you have several great ones to choose from.
If you do like the vibe of this I would check on the Caline Orange Burst, dead on clone of the Xotic BB PreAmp for $35.00 USD and free shipping. 
There are not any videos of white pedals or the V1 Blue pedal stated as being 
a new V2 so I just picked the very best Old blue demo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment