Tuesday, January 21, 2020

OVERDRIVE-TECH N TONE Mamma Drive ...in low gain #1 ...unreal!!!

$165.00 USD
 TECH N TONE MAMA DRIVE 
Look I am so excited about this pedal I will tell you straight up  that this is the best low to medium gain Amp-In- a Box out there.
The layout seems simple enough with Drive,Volume, Boost and Tone.
What isn't simple is inside the pedal. Every knob on it responds just like a real Fender brown face amp. Even the volume control.
It works so damn well that a lot of players that bought one report back that they use the pedal as on always on pedal.
Hey no one does this lightly! It makes the pedal de facto your damn amp!!!
The pedal has so much harmonic detail in the tone ...video's just can not do it justice. You have to have one to hear it!
Blues play will think they died and went to heaven.










CONCLUSION
Everyone throws around that they now have an amp-in-a-box pedal that sounds like real tubes etc. etc. etc.   
BUT it is quite frankly 99% of the time B.S,
So when I heard this I just about sh@t myself!!! lol
It is like selling you a Fender brown face amp for $165 ...you can't beat that !!!

FINAL THOUGHTS
I ordered their Turbo Nonna and the P.O. lost the damn thing.
I know how trace and track anything but I ended up in a dead end. 
It was all so damn stressful !
I wrote to TnT and asked them to help. They got back to me in less then an hour.
and had the whole thing sorted. They then stayed in touch until my pedal was in my hands
That to me is just not great service but it is Ethics. Nothing is more rare in these times than Ethics!!!
With TnT you get it all ..a great pedal that quite literally inspires you to play more every day, great service ...and something you can not buy. Guys that give a sh@t! Guys with high ethical standards with not only what they offer but with a fair and reasonable price and empathy.
They see you as a person ...not just another faceless customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment