Saturday, January 18, 2020

CHORUS- BOO INSTRUMENTS CE-2 Chorus ...a great clone of a Boss classic


 BOO INSTRUMENTS CE-2 CHORUS 
$195.00 USD
What's not to like. One of the first and still the best chorus pedals ever.
It is bright but mellow at the same time. It's best charms is it does not create that annoying 'motor boating' modulation like many very prized new chorus's have. God I feel like they should be used as a drum machine or a metronome.

I have heard a CE-2 many times but was not impressed until I started using a chorus and kept moving up to the newest wonderbox.
The great thing about the CE-2 is it is like spice.
It adds to the 'meal' of sound you are making but it doesn't take over.

CONCLUSION
I have put this on my short list.
I was saving for the Jam Pedal's Waterfall at $270.00 USD,
but I am having second thoughts. If the Jam is a bumped up version of the CE-2.

The BOSS Waza Craft CE-2w at $300.00 USD is nothing to scoff at and it to is $300.00 USD it is a hot seller.
I find that in application what more it offers is inconsequential.

In short ...the BOO is definitely in the same league!!!
A classic killer sound! Every day someone still records with the original Boss.
so ...Go ahead compare to an old original.


Well I listen to it a dozen times. There may be nano difference. Or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment