Friday, January 3, 2020

OVERDRIVE-TECH N TONE Turbo Nonna ...ULTRA MARSHALL ...WOW! ...KILLER+

$175.00 USD
 TECH N TONE TURBO NONNA DISTORTION OD 
I can not tell you much about this British company. 
They make a boost pedal and two OD's
This is the newest and it is a 'take no prisoners' kind of a
Brit sound mega monster!
It has your basic volume gain and tone a choice of 3 voices.
There is a Turbo control that fattens it up. You get that lower mid thing that put the first Plexi's into history!
If that isn't enough it also has an additional 'Fat' switch that
pumps of the lows!
If you back it off you get that Hendrix clean sound thing where
his Strat was both chimey but fat.
First it has a great dirt sound without all the extras. Better
still kick in some brutality and it takes things up a few notches.
What impressed me is that the extras aren't a gimmick 
that just creates a lot of nasty break up. It is ALL usable!
Then just when you think that's enough ...you can take off the back, and if you want, add more saturation and sustain!
CONCLUSION
The pedal sounds amazing! You get a lot of options for a total overkill. But back off the gain a bit & leave the extras off and you still have a full rich sound that even lets a Strat shines thru.
The damn thing has tone & character but if like you can still remove the back wall of a club with it!!!!
I love reviewing sh@t this good!!!
Oh Hell! I will just have to order one!!!   ...So I will. ...and I did!!!

It is Jan.20 and I still do not have my pedal. My local P.O. screwed up but I could not find out and I did a lot of work tracing it.
I wrote to TnT and Fabio had it all sorted and back to me in hour.
That makes TnT a 5 Star company in my book!!!
It makes owning the pedal even better when you know there are great guys like Fabio are behind the company!!!!

HANDS ON It's Jan 23 and my pedal arrived! Well I have been playing it for hours ...it is everything I said in my review and a lot more.

FIRST...I was able to get more sustain out of it then 27 other OD's I use. I am talking about using unity gain on the output and only playing at about 10 watts with a 64 Stat PU that is has a moderate output. In other words ...I got zero help from the amp to get it.

SECOND ...I love to shred ...and I can be lightning fast ...no problem! lol!
What I just love is every single note came out as clear as a bell. The whole tone was just damn inspiring!!!

I just LOVE this pedal !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment