Thursday, March 19, 2020

OVERDRIVE-REDSTUFF CUSTOM AMPLIFICATION Pentode '86 ...Brian May sound-in-a box

REDSTUFF CUSTOM AMP. PENTODE '86
$535.00 USD

This pedal is a Brian May sounding pedal.
Yes there have been a few. BUT First Redstuff did a Vox AC30 amp sound including using 2 tubes/valves and then put in Brian's famous treble booster!

So it is though!!! My first impression was simple enough. This thing sounds excellent!!! Brian May or not I can not knock the tone.
The pedal sounds awesome!

CONCLUSION
So it ain't cheap. The problem is if this has to be the key pedal in your rig to get the
Queen sound you should be convinced.
I do not spending this money on one of many, many pedals because one pedal is not crucial to my sound. If on the other hand if the Brian may sound was the only sound I wanted and I had that $535.00 USD I would be thinking it is a third of the VOX AC30 price. 
In short buy the amp and get the pedal for the treble booster from Brian may's guitar company.

No comments:

Post a Comment