Friday, March 6, 2020

NOISE GATE- ROWIN Noise Gate ...Do you play High Gain? Fuzz? or Metal ??? $21.00 USD

$21.00 USD
 || ROWIN NOISE GATE || 
First: heads up!
Rowin are MOOER  pedals with a different paint job.
...(different shade of white)
No not cheaper parts. Zero difference!!! MOOER make
re-brands of many of there products for all comers. 
I have personally verified 14 different brands and 
there are 4 or 5 more (pun intended) that I am sure of 
but w.t.f.

I have 70 pedals hooked up and I use 5 gates. It does 
the basic job. This one is as good as a ISO Decimator 
and my bass player uses one.
My bass player has 3 basses worth $7000.00 USD total. 
Oh yes and $2200.00 in the best pedals. No cheaping out!
You get the point ...it is a quality unit.

$88.00 USD



CONCLUSION
Just buy one! Trust me ...what bad you have picked
up about them came from the crap they made years 
ago. 
Just tell yourself you will only use it if you are at a 
club with ungrounded electrical where your noise floor 
is frightening!
Actually you won't be able to live without one. LOL

Yes it is $21.00 delivered right to your mail box.
Just buy on AliExpress.
Skip Mcdonalds twice and it's yours.

The original Decimator and
the current replacement

No comments:

Post a Comment