Saturday, March 7, 2020

OVERDRIVE- MR. BLACK Ltd. Distortion ...an OD that thinks it's a Fuzz ...or Metal ?

$180.00 USD
 || MR.BLACK  LTD. DISTORTION ||  
I often hear a Fuzz I love but when I get it I am
disappointed with it's unruly behaviour. I want it 
on tunes where I may even use it as backing on 
the vocals. 
I also want some useful sustain.
                         * * *
Enter Mr. Black! This pedal does just that.
It is thick, heavy and raunchy but as a player 
you are in control. The pedal doesn't tell you 
what and how you can use it.










CONCLUSION
It does a lot. Backed off it is a nice medium gain dirt pedal
with som balz. Push it harder and you get Fuzz like tones
still further and it enters late 80's and 90's Metal.
Stacked with other OD's and a nice medium gain with 
a nice tone and add some balz.
Stack it with a high gain pedal and take out the back 
wall of a club!

No comments:

Post a Comment