Thursday, March 19, 2020

OVERDRIVE- BOGNER Ecstasy Red & Blue Mini Pedals ...SHOOTOUT !!!

 BOGNER ECSTASY RED & BLUE OD 
I did a review on these when they came out. There has been a very big increase in a lot more players being attracted to Metal and now there are so many genres of it that all are looking for that perfect balance between a Classic Marshall sound and a Gourmet amp that makes a Fuzz sound clean.LOL





$200.00 US ea.

I will not go into a lot of detail since I have done separate reviews on these. They certainly compare to the Purple and Red REVV pedals. They too should be compared to these if you are thinking of buying either.

CONCLUSION
When I first saw them my idea of distortion was very much into an overdriven Plexi.
In fact my amp is a 50 watt Plexi. 
I have since started in earnest to really cover every Metal pedal I can find and got to appreciate what a great Modern Metal is and even what makes a better one. Yes I kept my old Marshall style pedals because I do all original tunes that were written with classic sounds. I also will not buy these ones even though I really like them because i have many similar ones!

My new tunes are using a couple of Modern Metal pedals in every tune. In fact I just bought these two pedals.


No comments:

Post a Comment