Saturday, March 21, 2020

FUZZ- ANANASHEAD MARK I ...Sola Sound Tone Bender clone ? No! it's a sonic replica!!!

 ANANASHEAD MARK I FUZZ
$120.00 USD
Every few years the cycle happens again
younger players find the Fuzz. It is not long before they then discover the classics. 
After hearing a video or two of the originals they want one. So they end up on Reverb and soon find ...
"It ain't Gonna happen." :-(
Next they try a few 'Me Too's' only to be sadly disappointed. 
So they wait hoping they can save up for one of the better reissues. At $600.00 USD.  Whoa!!!!

Well miracles do happen.
I lined up every video I could in a row and listen to as many as I could find. I then set them against the Ananashead MK I .

WOW! If I wasn't sitting down I would have fallen over!!! There wasn't any difference!!!!
Try it yourself!!! Go ahead try it!!! 
I am not Bullsh*ting you. Straight up.
This is not a clone . IT IS A DAMN SONIC REPLICA!!!



CONCLUSION

So  you can buy one now?
Or you can do like I said go listen to some originals.
and then come back and buy one.

How about I save you some time!

Check out this video!
BUT FIRST
-go to 10:50 on the video
-turn up the volume
-put on some decent headphones
THEN
-press play !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment