Thursday, August 20, 2020

OVERDRIVE- DON PONIZ FX Power Control Unit ...unique replacement for a ts or Klon

$?00.00 USD
 DON PONIZ POWER CONTROL UNIT 
Handbuilt in Costa Brava Spain I never know where the next great pedal will come from.
It was designed to be an alternative to a Tube Screamer or a Klon. A high gain but transparent pedal instead of a low to medium gain OD. I suspect it more of a low gain design but with the booster of all boosters built in. I use pedals like this to  boost my medium gain OD's all the way to Neverland! 
D.P. has an avid underground following for their many Fuzz pedals check out the pic.

CONCLUSION
Oe look at and I wanted it before I even heard it. It seems to be built into an industrial machine foot pedal.
These pedals sell thru Reverb. Reverb has a policy that a builder must post only pedals ready to ship. This is a pain because you can not order a pedal or even get a price unless the builder has a separate site. Many small builders do not.
All D.P. pedals are point to point hand wired
so I expect this pedal is $300 ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment