Friday, August 7, 2020

FUZZ- JIM DUNLOP Jimi Hendrix Mini Fuzz Face ...actually the 'perfect' average ?



$120.00 USD
 JIM DUNLOP JIMI HENDRIX MINI FUZZ FACE 
There are 5 mini Fuzz Face pedals. the Silicon, Germanium, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Bonamassa, and the Band of Gypsys. The original band of Gypsys was modified so much by Pete Cornish it ceased to be a Fuzz Face. I did not pick the Hendrix because it was special just the opposite. The others are specific to and as close as they can get to the first year of each one. Hendrix went thru a Fuzz as if it was a tissue. The one with his name is what they feel is an average one covering all the germanium ones he used.
CONCLUSION
Nothing unexpected ..but nothing disappointing either
A great choice if you want to cover the 
ground of having a Fuzz Face. 
BUT! Why not compare them all.

Me? I just got into seriously using Fuzz pedals. I am using them
to cover certain ground. None of mine are classics.I go 
for aggressive and Fat sounding Fuzz pedals often I stack 
them on a Plexi type of OD. 
I have 3 ...Fat, Fatter and totally Obese.
to add either aggression or a wall of sound fatness.




1 comment: