Thursday, August 27, 2020

OVERDRIVE- IDIOTBOX EFFECTS Death Master ...Jacob Marley returns!

$130.00 USD
 IDIOTBOX EFFECTS DEATH MASTER 
Ok I give up. This is a new pedal with zero tech info.
Is it a Metal Distortion of a Fuzz or both or neither???
The layout has gain, resonance, tone, volume and blend.
Resonance is usually mids, and blend is usually mixing in some clean signal.
It definitely would appeal to my Death Metal, Sludge, Drone and Stoner visitors.
CONCLUSION
It has a variety of choices while still sticking to a theme.
It is unusually tight for what it is. In short it does not self destruct . lol I do not play these styles per say. In fact I play Prog Metal on one end of the spectrum lol. I do use this element for certain parts in some of my tunes. I also enjoy listening to a few bands that do. I also love the whole F. you if you don't like it attitude of the guys that love it! Soooooo! Cool !!! 
Add to that reasonably priced!


No comments:

Post a Comment