Saturday, June 1, 2019

____WHATCHA MISSED IN JUNE 2019


 JUNE's HOT POOP!


JACKSON AUDIOBROKEN ARROW
So what do we get? An OD that uses quite literally ALL the options including a memory to save a few good sounds. A reasonable price for so many options, well made using quality parts.

ANANASHEAD OPTOTREM TREMOLO
This beauty gives you the old Magatone amps trem sound.
The trem that started it all. Even Fender was forced to jump in because of it!!! Great sound and none of the nasty volume drop outs many trems give you!

MP Custom FX GAINIAC PLUS
Whoa!!! Henning Pauly thinks it is the OD to end all OD's!!!
GOT a hundred bucks???
If so you can get one!!!
I just got mine. WOW!!!
I have been using it on my Fender Duo Sonic with a Duncan '55 Tele bridge PU and a '66 Rickenbacker PU in the neck position. I get both of Townsend's late '60's sounds from one guitar. I can play for hours on this set up.


KING TONE GUITAR VINTAGE FUZZ
One reviewer said it is the best Fuzz in the world?

KINK GUITAR CHARLIE FUZZ
A great Fuzz but some players may find so many controls overwhelming.

REVV G2 CRUNCHY DRIVE
Oh yes a new REVV pedal!!! It competes the set with a lower gain pedal. 

BOSS D200 DIGITAL DELAY
WOW! a better spec ...much much better then the precious Strymon. A nice size and all the bells and whistles. Even easy to program! Best of all $225.00 USD!!!!!!

SEYMOUR DUNCAN PEARLY GATES PAF PU
The majority of my guitars have a Duncan Pearly Gates. So I decided to put one in my Lace Cybercaster. A few years ago you could custom order your pickup in a choice of colours. No more. Anyhow I wanted one in red. So I wrote ...again, and again and again with a dozen no-can-do answers.
Finally thanks to Seymour Duncan, Billie Gibbons, the Duncan Custom Shop and Kieth Owen of Sweetwater one arrived today. 
So what did I actually get? What I got was the handwound jobbie that Billie himself gets sent to him everytime he wants one for a another guitar!!! 
Hell ...how cool is that!


TRY IT
try  again
fail again
try  again
fail better


No comments:

Post a Comment