Saturday, June 22, 2019

COMPRESSOR- ORIGIN EFFECTS Cali76 Stacked Edition ...twice the sustain!

 ORIGIN EFFECTS CALI 76 STACKED EDITION 
$380. 00 USD
Well it is hard to imagine anyone not knowing about one of the many versions of the Origin Cali 76.
It is the compact pedal version of the 'god' of cool sounding studio compressors.
The original studio version
UREI 1176LN
this is where it started!
They have never been cheap. In fact they started out for hundreds more!!!

This one is NEW and it is the the SOB of the line!!!
Yes you can get the Deluxe for $330.00 USD so why pay more?
Because it is 2 in one box!!! YES TWO OF 'EM
The only problem I have ever had with the Cali is it ... 
DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH SUSTAIN!!!
It does now!!!!
Trust me... it is worth every penny of it's $380.00 USD price tag!

Was I not just bragging that the Thorpy ...The Fat General was the cats ass!
Yes and it is ...read my Post! I would NEVER part with my Fat General!
I would use both!

CONCLUSION
For most players this is a bullet proof choice. It is already a technical achievement and from
the beginning of Origin's Cali 76 comps you couldn't beat the ascetics of the tone.
In time it may be matched but never bettered. No more upgrading for the guy with this sweet comp!

No comments:

Post a Comment