Wednesday, July 22, 2020

OVERDRIVE- SINVERTEK M5 +...and 'plus' again! ...has a tweak won me over?

$200.00 USD
 SINVERTEK M5+ 
Oh my like clockwork this pedal just will not give up.
Yes they return again and again with a new version. This time it has had a few tweaks. The pedal has more switches and knobs than a Neve board how could you tell? lol

The original idea was to give you a basic Marshall style OD with a generous amount of bells and whistles to tweak the pedal to your whole rig, your taste and your personal playing style.
Over time it morphed into being able to tweak it enough to get it scary close to any gourmet amp you like. Today's version I imagine puts a cherry in the middle of this sumptuous cake.

CONCLUSION
It was hard to win me over. Anytime I got and paid for an OD with more knobs than paint I ended up selling it for another OD with 3 or 4 knobs. lol But I think this pedal is the real deal. I may choke on that statement. LOL

The new Shawn Tubbs video makes sense of the whole pedal. After days of going back to it I more than once redid the math every time and went ...W.T.F. No!
But today I went W.T. F. and tried to buy one lol. It was hard to find a dealer that was a dealer.  In short they did not even have the Sinvertek listing under their list of pedals? They are listed on Reverb but again their store was bare! So stay tuned ...I do not quit easily!


No comments:

Post a Comment