Saturday, July 4, 2020

FUZZ- ROCK STOCK PEDALS Dark Horse ...it just doesn't get better !!!

ROCK STOCK PEDALS DARK HORSE
$150.00 USD
Seldom do I use the word 'tone' when I hear a Fuzz.I have a few but they are all about fat, balz, punch spit and splutter. This little company in Russia only have one Fuzz but woah!! I often end up at sites that only have Fuzz pedals and finding one great one out of a dozen fart machines is the best I can hope for.  I am sure this Fuzz is the son of a Muff? But!

CONCLUSION
It has a very rich, fat, warm sound, If you want a bit of growl, rasp and smack you can have that too. Yes I have heard a few that have nearly all that. BIG BUT! They do not have as sweet resonant voice. The first video checks all the boxes but the second shows off this pedals sweet resonance tone. My list doesn't even have a box to tick for that!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment