Saturday, December 7, 2019

OVERDRIVE-MR.BLACK OD-505 Overdrive ...excellent bluesy tone & cheap!!!

 MR BLACK OD-505 
$130.00 USD
On sale NOW
$100.00 USD
Another of Mr. Black's new line of Mini pedals.
I have a couple of Mr. Black pedals. They are very well made
always imaginative and clever. Some however are really out there.



I have the JDS50 OD. It is supposed to be a AC/DC sounding pedal. 
Sorry but NO! 
It is however the only OD I have that if I need to strum chords especially at rapid rates and get a tight, clean yet balzy sound I have found! On tunes that need it ...it is a thrill to play. It has a sound of it's own with warmth and character!!!

CONCLUSION
It has a very American old style black face Fender sound. 
Very bluesy with lots a character and a very nice tube like tone. 
Not a trace of fizz or a speck of mud!
I do not need it BUT!
I will hold off for now. at the price on sale it is a steal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment