Sunday, December 8, 2019

FUZZ- PELICAN NOISEWORKS GERMANIUM PELITAUR V2 ....w.t.f. lol

 PELICAN NOISEWORKS GERMANIUM PELITAUR GE V2 FUZZ 
$250.00 USD

OK w.t.f is it ???
Two fuzz circuits that can be used separately or be blended in an odd way and a booster that does a thing on its own.

Yes gain, treble and output do all this. Yes it looks like a Klon in white. In fact the graphics knobs and paint on the first version looked exactly like a Klon.






Our host ...the builder will explain how it all works
and do his dry standup as well. lol


CONCLUSION
A first!!! A crazy Fuzz that you can actually play music on! lol
Damn clever!
The Booster on its own can create a very cool coloured sound that you could actually flat pick or finger pick on tunes. Love it!
I want one. BUT I got to really try to hold back adding more pedals.

At the extreme I can not go over 70. Because even with only 67 and a Fulltone Robin Tower OD 
due to hit my local Post Office tomorrow ...yes it is #68
 I have my limits on my 70 pedals tops board space.lol ....Not to mention some 30 plus pedals waiting to be REVERBed!

DEC 22/19
Oh crap! ...Now I have a Lawrence Petross Designs LPD Eighty7 coming and a TC Electronic  Fangs Metal Dist. coming. OOPS!

Worse still I have reviewed the Frantone cream Puff Fuzz and have come to the conclusion I have NEVER EVER heard a better Fuzz. PERIOD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment