Monday, December 30, 2019

OVERDRIVE- MADE BY MIKE Sign of the Chimes.. killer Vox AC30 pedal!!!

MADE BY MIKE  SIGN OF THE CHIMES
$210.00 USD

Good ol' Mike Liveley of Bristol UK has been making 
handmade Gourmet pedals since 2008.
It has the standard layout but with the boost he nailed the 
'Top Boost' sound just like the one in the Vox AC30!

He shows this pedal off himself. The recording is hardly high tech so there is no way to make this pedal any better then it truly is.
But damn!!! It is good! very good!
CONCLUSION
Really nothing to add. The video speaks for itself. I have never heard anyone nail a Vox sound. I have bought then soon sold a few high end Vox pedals myself but none were convincing. I have simply never heard a convincing Vox OD.
But!!! I have now!

No comments:

Post a Comment