Saturday, December 21, 2019

OVERDRIVE-MONTREUX Knebworth II ...A Marshall in a box and a good one too!!!

 MONTREUX Knebworth II 
$240.00 USD
Oh no another Marshall in a box. If like me you love them
there are more than one worth owning.

First we get that lovely 3 way EQ with Gain, level, treble and bass the ever delicious mid pot!

As for the switch? I can not find out? It seems to be connected to the gain.
The pedals are hand made in small batches and even the colour can change.











CONCLUSION
There are a lot of choices in this price range. It does sound good but not my first choice.
Check out Lawrence Petross Design and PedalPal FX before you jump in.

I consider this the Best Marshall in Box On the Planet!!! 


Lawrence Petross Designs LPD Eighty 7
$ 275.00 USD
...the best OD on my board and 
I have 27 others on it !!! 
No sh@t I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment