Sunday, December 1, 2019

OVERDRIVE- MP Custom FX Saxsonizer ...KILLER gritty, grinding OD that is dirt cheap & Dead Cool!!!

$80.00 USD
 MP Custom FX SAXONIZER 
From Belgrade Serbia comes quite literally an underground classic made Milos Popovic who has been around since 1986.
He even makes the casing. Yes the box it comes in is handmade' He does not stop there he also does the graphics & it can change on every pedal. So if you love this one get it NOW!
I have his Gainiac Plus which has a second switch and second stage of gain. Nice but I use the part that already in the Saxsonizer the most. In short if money is tight you can get this without EVER having any regrets. I am very tempted to get it myself and stack the two.
One absolutely amazing thing is that unlike any dirt pedal you can push this box to stupid levels and you still have control of it from every stroke of your pick. So it is delight to play!!!


CONCLUSION
What more can I say other then I have let others try my Gainiac and every one who did bought one!
The box and graphics alone make it a piece of art. When you get one you will end up taking an unusual amount of time just inspecting the box because it is so damn cool!
This is already on my list of an upcoming Post of 'The Best OD's on the Planet'

XMAS DAY
This Post has got a record number of hits over the few days it has been in
so if you want one do not procrastinate get your order in!
Give yourself a Xmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment