Monday, December 23, 2019

OVERDRIVE- ANANASHEAD EFFECTS Bolt ...the best low gain OD I've heard !!! KILLER!!!


 ANANASHEAD EFFECTS BOLT 

$125.00 USD
I hate when Ananashead brings out a pedal because if I tell myself no ...then I can't get it our of my head. lol 
Do not do that to yourself! At the price
it is crazy not to treat yourself!

Bolt is a low gain OD that has the sweetest harmonics and an earthy rich tone. I have never heard better. Unlike most low gain drives it is not grainy and you do not have the overtones drop out when you pull it back.
The term is unfortunately becoming meaningless but it is all we have ... this pedal really, really has a tube amp tone. 
It makes my Tube Screamer sound artificial by comparison. 

If stacked with a Metal type pedal you can still have that massive crushing sound but you put back some serious warmth into the sound
if you add the Bolt.

Pushed back this is a dream pedal to flat pick or finger pick
and you will not stop smiling if you are into that. Getting that just right pedal for that is damn impossible because unlike the Bolt the others will not give you that nice harmonic bloom.


You have no idea how long
and how hard it takes
a pedal with this quality of
build by hand!!!


CONCLUSION
An Ananahead Post brings everyone who has already got a pedal before running here with there flexible friend in their hand ready to buy.
No B.S. I have got 909 Posts and Ananashead have the record for the most hits! They have 4,787. That many hits for one pedal would give Brian Wampler heart failure !!! lol

Well what can I say Pedro Garcia has done it again
he gets everything right ...the sound, the look, the quality and the price!!!
If this was by Wampler or JHS you would be paying 
$225.00 USD for this. Once again it is steal.
the guy is giving it away.
Trust me in just a few years Ananashead will be up with Wampler & JHS
and you might just be paying $225.00 USD to keep up with the demand.
I may not know sh@t but I do know pedals this will happen.

One thing you can never hear on-line is the harmonic detail in the sound
Ananashead pedals have until you get one in your hands. That is why
you will come back for more!
My personal fave is the Byrd Song. The way I use it is indispensable!!!
If I did not have it I simply would not do the tunes I use it on.
So be forewarned you WILL get attached to this pedal.

One last thing the King of Tone that you have to wait up to two years to get is two pedals in one box. One side is a Blues Breaker and the other side is a Tube Screamer. The Bolt blows the damn ts side out of the water. Now that to me is damn impressive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment