Friday, December 17, 2021

FUZZ- KING TONE MINI FUZZ PEDALS ...Germanium vs. Silicon model

KING TONE MINI FUZZ PEDALS 

Either pedal
$250.00 USD
Both these units have been available for 
years. Both sound killer. The thing I want to do today's is show you how they differ only so you can decide not only which you may prefer sonic-ally or whether yo feel all considered do you wish to accept the drawbacks of any germanium Fuzz. Because they do not either sound good or even operate when the environment is hot. They do not work well with buffers often found in many other pedals, some you may already own. All wireless systems use buffers too.
CONCLUSION
Both sound great. The germanium is a bit warmer and fuller. The Silicon is a bit tighter and punchier.
The key here is the word 'bit'. With me I use 70 pedals give or take.
I found it hopeless to try and use germanium Fuzz pedals. I have kept a few but ...NOT on my board.
Too risky live. Temperature changes and buffer 
issues with my other pedals are very much a problem.



The Fine Print
Both these pedals simply NEVER disappoint from
the Fuzz skeptic to the first timer to the collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment