Wednesday, September 16, 2020

TECH N TONE RE-BOOT ....The very, very BEST of the BEST

 TECH N TONE 
TnT are located in London UK and is owned and operated by Fabio Pania. There only handful  of makers worldwide that not only have the skill to design and build a great dirt pedal but the 'ears' to really listen and the perception to know when they captured 'tone' to perfection.
Fabio can take what appears as an ordinary pedal like hundreds of others and turn a modest sounding amp into that of a $6000.00 plus gourmet amp's sound.
TnT seem to have a modest selection with only 3 pedals but unlike any company out there they are the best of the best!
I was was very reluctant to even at first try the Pappa Boost. I had bought many only to sell them again soon after. Several of these boost pedals all had golden reputations of being the best. Pedals by Wampler and Xotic to name just two of the Kings of boost. I was stunned at the total killer transformation of my sound and I was not even using it to increase the input level. I am only using like a savory spice on an already great meal! 
The Momma Drive is a low to medium gain pedal that makes not just one but several of Vemeram sound like junk . I sure you already know Vemuram pedals are twice the price of a TechNTone. It is easy to get 3 tones from it that are so distinct that you would swear there are 3 pedals in the box.
Then we come to my favourite pedal ever the Turbo Nonna. If I boasted how great it is it would sound like the worst BS hype you ever read in your life.  I have reviewed over 1400 pedals and more than half are dirt pedals. I have 70 I will never part with. If I lost them all I would order a Nonna before I even sat down to choose a few more pedals!


$140.00 USD
$180.00
$160.00

CONCLUSION

The pedals are a steal at these prices!
There are full reviews on all these pedals. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment