Saturday, September 19, 2020

GUITAR- ...semi-acoustic/hollow body electric ...good enough to gig with ...$150.00 USD

  BAD CAT SH-330 

Who doesn't want a semi acoustic? I have one. At the gig they are much better than struggling with all the hassles of an acoustic for a few tunes. You do not have problems with mics of contact Piezo PU's feedback problems. You do not need a monitor or worse still buying a second amp. I was using a Martin but I switched and I do not miss the Martin one tiny bit. I infact look forward to the few tunes I use it on.

OK I am sure the the Bad Cat is not what you had in mind. LOL On Sale right now for $150.00 USD even at the regular price of  $170.00 USD it is a steal!







BUT THINK ABOUT IT?
This is at the very least a semi-pro guitar!
The body is African Mahogany ...same mahogany used by PRS. The neck is Canadian hardrock maple with rosewood or maple fretboard. You get hardware easily as good as a Fender MIM. The PU's are Wilkinson Korean made by Artec who make the Duncans that come on 95% of all imports. The binding is cool ...I can not think of a semi without imagining one without it. The fit and finish are pro and you get a lot of choice of colors. Yes I know ..no sunburst but you can not cherry pick wood grains at this price and veneers up the price with both the veneer and a lot more labor costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment