Monday, April 6, 2020

FUZZ- SHOE PEDALS Robert Fuzz ...a hot rodded '66 Burns Buzzaround ...KILLER!

 SHOE PEDALS ROBERT FUZZ 

Evidently the pedal is named after a guitarist named Robert ?
$150.00 USD

I think the crown on the pedal is a hint. ...mmmm a King's crown I think?
Robert Fripp of King Crimson?
It would explain the density and the extra looooong sustain!
Yes it is a take off from a '66 Burns Buzzaround.

BURNS BUZZAROUND

The layout is simple Gain (and one hell of a lot of it) and a Level out.
The layout and look is tame and unassuming but this pedal speaks for itself!
CONCLUSION
From what I just heard the damn thing has zero
problem jumping an octave!!!!
These days amp volumes just keep getting lower
and lower. Perhaps you play in an apartment etc. 
where you can not turn up even just a bit???
Bottom line I own 30 OD and without a fair bit 
of gain to create a bit of feedback I ain't gonna
get an octave jump!!!
SOLD !!!!
this thing is KILLER!

No comments:

Post a Comment