Tuesday, August 23, 2022

OVERDRIVE- PRO CO Rat II _____HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF IT_____

$80.00 USD
PRO CO RAT II
I stumbled on to this video doing a Demo on what are continually for years the best selling dirt pedals. There are better reviews and demos on each pedal. The BIG BUT? None better on the Rat II.
So go to 13:52 on the video and see how versatile and damn right impressive the pedal is.

CONCLUSION
It is a 'must have' pedal that I use 3 ways. First on its own as a high gain OD. I also stack Fuzz pedals on it because it will tighten them up. Then I use it to stack on other ODs to give them some grit and breadth. It is really a total 'dirt tool'.
the fine print
There are myths that the original is better. NOT!
I have one. It is a little more mellow. WTF ...who buys 
a Rat for 'mellow'???
The gourmet ones are better and have cool extras. 
B.S. again! All they do is turn it into a poormans 
Boss OD. WTF ..buy a Boss then and save your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment