Thursday, August 4, 2022

FUZZ- GUP TECH Bee Fuzz Douche Edition ... they sound as good as they look

$135.00 USD

GUP TECH 

BEE FUZZ DOUCHE EDITION

This is a family biz in Laterriere Quebec Canada. They have been in biz since 2019 and 
yet they have a choice 259 pedals, No that is not a typo. I counted every one. What's more 132 are in stock.
I highly recommend going to their sight and looking at the pedals. The art work is killer 
all light hearted, fun and upbeat and some is very clever as well.
The layout appears to be level,gain, treble,mids, bass and BIAS. It has a Muff vibe but 
it does much more than a basic Muff.
CONCLUSION
Since you asked ...there is art work and colors to choose from. Even so don't think the pedals are gimmicky toys there is some serious sh*t in theses boxes.
It is a very good sounding Fuzz, Its fat and aggressive but never out of control.  
It can cover anything you might need in a Fuzz. No I am not being sarcastic. 
If I could only have one Fuzz on my board instead of the five I have this 
might be that 'one'.


No comments:

Post a Comment