Sunday, August 7, 2022

OVERDRIVE- FLAMMA FC06 Distortion ____NEW ____ an OCD in a extra mini, mini pedal

FLAMMA FC06 DISTORTION 
$40.00 USD
They are getting famous for their digital budget digital pedals. They are variations of recent Mooer pedals and are indeed made by Mooer. This box is part of the new analog line. They too could be revamped Mooer mini pedals but am really not sure. Mooer has sold those with no changes but the brands name and graphics to no less than 24 other brands.
These I can tell by their layout use a different circuit board so i expect the designed has been revamped.
It has the OCD layout of volume, gain and tone with the high and lower voicing.
CONCLUSION
The OCD was meant to be a MIAB. I always thought it failed at that. I even have one. It is incredibly bright in a good way and I use it to brighten a Fuzz I stack on it. I kept buying other pedals that were much better and so used it less and less. The thing is if nothing else it has a pro vibe and at the price it could be great to have  
around even for stacking it earns its keep. 
. 

No comments:

Post a Comment