Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A must read -SUPER HERO ...ERNEST ROCHA of ONLY PEDALS ...more than only pedals



Ernest Rocha is__ONLY PEDALS__
I really have had my eye on the AMT P-Drive. A more than convincing Peavey 5150 -in-a-Box. It is a sound I do not have covered on my board. I have, as many of you know many MIAB pedals. Plexi, JCM800, JTM45 to name the obvious. I also have Soldano and MESA Dual Rec. boxes. But no 5150? These are the amps that all other brands go to to design theirs from.
One of each is a given in my book.
AMT are a Russian company with a government run by a demigod who doesn't care that the guys at AMT will soon lose their job if the dumb sh@t he started doesn't stop.
The main AMT store is in Europe but they have been without the P-Drive all this year. It is AMTs biggest seller. The US stores do not carry the product. The only official dealer in North America is Only Pedals. Once they add shipping at the European store it is cheaper to buy from Only Pedals ...and ten times faster to get your pedal.

THE BIG PROBLEM
I tried to buy my pedal from Only Pedals but I only got a message saying
their was a technical problem. Next I got freaked that my credit card was killed by MC. That happened twice before when someone stole my number.
Anyhow I had a problem with MC trying to find out. I got the call back tomorrow crap. I then got hold of Ernest at Only Pedals and in the middle of the night. He went thru a mountain of trouble to sort all this sh@t out for me. It turns out I had a virus thing that tags onto my card number to infiltrate the sellers and get at their info. If they are big that seller can be extorted from or indeed get your info if you have bought pedals. Ernest wisely has his site protected from this crap.
The bottom line is Ernest got it sorted. I got to buy my pedal. Not only that but because I went through so much hassle he got it to me a week early?
It doesn't stop there he sent me a FREE pedal. I got the EKO Hot Grill OD.
Designed in Italy by Roberto Tittarelli. It is one cool OD. Check out my Post on it.
I have bought well over 200 pedals and on occasion ran into issues.
The only other guy to bust their ass like our friend Roberto is 
Pedro Garcia from Ananashead Pedals in Spain.

CONCLUSION
Thank you ROBERTO !!! 
...for a start you guys should go to ONLY PEDALS and browse. 
There are lots of cool pedals ...so bring along your flexible friend 😄
The prices are dead cheap and the service is the best on the planet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment