Wednesday, August 24, 2022

OVERDRIVE- LPD PEDALS Seventy 4 Deluxe ... on a scale of 1 to 10 ...a 15!!!!!

LPD PEDALS  SEVENTY4 DELUXE 

Lawrence Petross makes 3 MIAB pedals. Each one represents the year
Marshall brought you a killer amp. The Sixty 8, the Seventy 4 and the Eighty 7. The only one that did not offer a Deluxe model was the Seventy 4 ...until today.
I have all 3 of the basic models. I consider the Seventy 4 the best of 
the 3. Just like the real Marshall amp it to me is the zenith of the best balance between gain and tone Marshall ever made. Having said that there are tunes I play where the other two are a 'must have' to make them the best that ...they can be. 
I will dispense with the knob run thru.  The first video does a beautiful step by step of every function on the pedal and explains the 'why' of all the detail in how each knob change the total voicing of the pedal. 

CONCLUSION
How many times have I heard a great video, bought a pedal but once I played it 
I was totally bummed out and disappointed. With every LPD pedal I bought it 
exceeded my expectations. It literally sounded like my fantasy of it from the 
video. LPD ...MIAB pedals are a nobrainer gotta have!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment