Friday, May 4, 2018

MARSHALL PLEXI- this is 'IT' .... just got one!!!!

MARSHALL ORIGIN 50H ....
50 watt head

YES I FINALLY GOT MY AMP.

I wrote and just updated the POST from Jan.27

MARSHALL ORIGIN SERIES-  NEW!!!  ...REAL PLEXI AMPS ...gotta have one!!




the little box on the top of the amp is an
ADA GCS-2
speaker emulator.
It makes my one speaker sound like a stack!



I had it on and in just one second  ECSTASY!!!
You can not do anything to it to make it sound bad...
move the knobs around forever and no matter where you leave them it just sounds like every Plexi on every record made by every great guitarist!
Mind you I now have Jimmy Pages sound dialed up on it. LOL
Check out the Post ...updated video's and more info!!!

The perfect demo...just a Les Paul and the amp going through all it's classic sounds ...no dB pedal overkill ...but no sanctimonious B.S. or hushed tones to try and over dignify it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment