Sunday, March 18, 2018

STUFF YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED!




check the POST Jan.29/17

THE EXTRA JUMBO LARGE

OK....I have put pics of all my guitars on the Pedal board site. Some good some not so.
But they are from today. They show all the hotrodding I have had dun to the guitars.

Post: GUYATONE Mighty Micro HDm5 Hot Drive Distortion

Yes an older post from Feb. 20.
If you are a Strat player it is not to be missed!!!
If you are into hummies ...skip it!


 ANANASHEAD BYRD SONG  <><><>      
OK IT'S HERE AT LAST... I USE THIS PEDAL ON ABOUT A THIRD OF MY TUNES
BECAUSE IT IS DEAD AWESOME..
 Like BRIAN MAYS SOUND! It is unique
...it is NOT Brian Mays sound but put it with a decent OD and be prepared to be BLOWN away....
Put it on a clean sound and wonder why you could live with your old clean sound,

At only $125.00 USD it is a dead cheap upgrade for your sound!!! 


OK guys get your order in now! Because reviews in other languages other than English are expected to start really soon and the rush will start all over!
  

ORIGIN EFFECTS RevivalDRIVE

The king of the $500.00 plus Cali76 compressor gives us a very serious OD. BUT is it worth the price of a half decent guitar. 

BARONI LABS GD GERMAMIUM DRIVE

An overdrive that uses the ancient germanium transistor instead of the modern
 and standard FET.
The result is a Fuzz that acts like a OD. Or is that an OD that thinks it's a Fuzz???
Wonderful ...I bought one!!!

GUITAR CABINET SIMULATOR ADA CGS-5
If your amp is a combo for all the many obvious reasons and the closest you get to a Marshall stack is a half decent OD. Then read this Post.

When you read my HANDS ON part. For god's sake SIT DOWN...and take a deep breath first.


 My MARSHALL ORIGIN 50H amp 
Ordered on Feb. 26 I only got a text yesterday (Apr. 28) to come and pick it up!!!
It appears anyone who has ever had the chance to play an original Plexi has an order in!
Trust me I am in a sweat about this amp. 
So I expect in spite of some very small differences my PLEXI wannabe will bang on the sound for me!
Talking about the same thing only different I just bought a PRS LP wannabe too
they will make a beautiful couple :-)

A long story but I got it for half price!!!




 REVV AMPLIFICATION G SERIES G3 

This I predict will be the biggest selling pedal since the Friedman BE-OD!!!
It is a pure one trick pony Metal pedal. It has nailed the Modern metal sound with a take no survivors mind set!!!  This thing doesn't even try to add a bit of old school...it is NOW pedal with no room for yesterdays news!

  J.ROCKETT ANIMAL OD

This marvel is a 68 Plexi that focuses on the range of sound of a Plexi from about 4 on your volume knob to about 8. This is the accompaniment range that we all play for most of a gig.
No pedal does this better!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment