TIME OUT
LENARD Re-inventionsFUZZ 1
To those who are following the launch of my own brand of pedals I havean update. As you know I have the prototype know for a month. It is anOpAmp Fuzz I simply named Fuzz 1.The enclosure, the circuit board and other parts come like 99% of mostpedals from China. For example Electro-Harmonix does not make pedals they assemble them in NY.
At this point final assembly will be done old school one at a time in Sweden.
Connect-the-LinksThe Fuzz was designed by Karl Eriksson in Sweden who designs pedals for Shenzhen Grand Technology. He also modifies and repairs pedals at his shop as his day job.
This pedal has his Custom Shop spec. They will be handmade one at a time. I will get them next to test and re-sale them for primarily the America buyers.
CHECK OUT THE POST ... welcome to my brand
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment