LENARD Re-inventions
FUZZ 1 soon to be released ...
Cheap Chic Boutique Handmade Swedish Pedals ...the right spec
... AFFORDABLE PRICE
The Fuzz 1 is an OpAmp Fuzz using the OpAmp that made the MXR Distortion+ and the DOD 250 Preamp have that cool half OD, half Fuzz sound. The FUZZ 1 however has a much higher range of level and gain by being teamed up with the Tube Screamers 4558D OpAmp.
It was created by Swedish designer Karl Eriksson. He is a freelance designer who does nearly all of the dirt pedals for Shenzhen Grand Technology who have handmade pedals made for many brands in China.
They design the pedals in America but the entire boards are sent as finished product from China to their NYC factory to be carefully inspected before being built into the enclosures. It is how they
keep the prices down but the quality and reliability up.
______________
If he sets up a brand who is going to know immediately? Zero!If I set up a brand then 5000 plus show up every day. Hundreds are here this minute. So he wants to sell & have me market his pedals under my LENARD Re-inventions brand.I said yes but only if I approve of the sound and build qualityof the pedal.As for an online store we will do what most small builders do
at the onset and sell via REVERB.
I have no idea how it will do. Having really small builders as friendsthey tell me 50 pedals give or take in the first year is normal sodon't quit my day job, LOL
To be honest I see this Fuzz like a YouTuber who sells t-Shirts & Coffee cups. A way to get by without being bought by the big manufacturers'.
We have kept the exterior and graphics as simple as possible in aid of keeping our part of the price low. We have a limited control of shipping & duties but we will use every loophole.I did some research and there are 23 other brands doing the
same thing with their graphics. But most of them are very pricey.
They do it to have a cool Urban Industrial Design look. I like it but
we do it for the budget.
Reverb demands I ship free so the publish price will reflectthe price of the pedal, the shipping and even the import duties all as oneIf I sell as a dealer then it gets both complicated and expensive & it forcesme to put up the price considerably. So I will buy as a consumer from Karl inSweden at retail one pedal at a time. In that way I am technically selling a used
pedal. In short my listing will say...''Used-Excellent'' condition. It will not say...''Brand-New''. In short it is so you get the best deal.__ THE BOTTOM LINE PRICETotal price with free shipping and the duties already paid will be $145.00 USD ...perhaps a bit less
... not bad for a cheap chic boutique Swedish handmade pedal 😇 LOL
__________________________________________________
7/25/2026 ...the new prototype OD ...cleared Customs & just arrived
...first impression? It has Fender '55 Tweed vibe
...sounded good with HB, Strat & Tele PU's, looks promising,
...lots of definition, very full ...takes strumming very well, sustain is good
...could work as a booster or even an always on pedal
...not really for up front shred soloing, lol.
7/29/2026 ... it certainly does it's thing. I need a name that allows me to use
the same graphics. I think that calling it the T.OD 1 works great.
It stands for Tweed OverDrive 1. It is easy to remember the name Tod.
I hate pedal names that you can not remember, pronounce or spell, lol
__________________________________________________
Check back in the August 2026 Post of THE UPDATER, for more
on our humble offerings. Perhaps the OD pedal???
___________________________________________
FUZZ 1 SPECS-LM 741 OpAmp-industrial grade input/output box jacks,DC connector footswitch & casing.-true bypass-both battery & 9v, adapter connection-through hole printed circuit board
(accommodates mods)
ju13/225
THE WHAT IF-As noted any pedals will be sold just like buying at a your localbricks & mortar Music Store, as one single price..No red tape.That said I have red tape. At the moment the U.S. are to increaseduties on Aug 19... The duty may be canceled ???
-If not any release date may not happen until as late as Nov.
I may be included or excluded and government bureaucracy will
not have clear answers posted for days.
%20(1).jpg)


%20(1).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Can't wait to check this out August 1st!
ReplyDeleteOnly one comment - please don't have unlabeled knobs when it is released! One of the worst ideas of all time!
ReplyDeleteSold. Sign me up for 1.
ReplyDeleteSold. Sign me up for 1.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get one and try it out.
ReplyDeleteLooks great. I'm down when they're finally are available!
ReplyDelete