Friday, July 24, 2026

OVERDRIVE- PEDALBORN Raven Overdrive___NEW___ heavy but articulate?

 PEDALBoRN 
RAVEN O V E R D R I V E
$135.00 USD
Adding a clean sound to blend in with a Overdrive is not new 
but there are so few I can not even think of one. When it is 
done it has its own knob/pot to add it. This however uses a 
clean blend as its fixed voice. Most of the dirt is in the lower 
mids and lows which are heavily saturated and blended in. 
The result is a heavy sound with lots sustain and definition 
and clarity on every note. The layout is Volume, Gain 
Treble and Bass.
            CONCLUSIoN
This pedal is damn impressive. I can't even 
think of another truly similar. It is well made 
with a high end understated look. I can not
find even some lint to pick.  
...the video is well done and the reviewer is new so subscribe  

No comments:

Post a Comment