Wednesday, September 18, 2024

MODELER- NEURAL DSP Nano Cortex ___NEW___$550.00 USD <<< not a typo


$550.00 USD
NEURAL DSP 
  +NANOCORTEX  
____The unit is very small. It is the size or the screen on the full size modeler. All basic functions and features are still there. Only the quantity of storage is less. On the other hand the sounds are the very best from the other unit. Nothing has been dumbed down or changed with the sounds. In short if you heard the standard Quad Cortex you have already heard the nano. It is just that simple. The library of free sounds is massive, in fact thousands. Any serious programing can be 
done via a smartphone or computer where the process is 
both visual and totally intuitive. 
   CONCLUSION___ 
The bottom line in the real world even this small modeler has more than you 
will ever use. Sure we all add to are current arsenal, but ay best one thing a week 
over a year that is only 52 sounds/pedals out of a choice of thousands. This can 
handle that indefinitely. I know myself I would only be interested in Amps. I have 
a mountain of great pedals. I enjoy using my pedals and this unit accepts pedals 
big time.



No comments:

Post a Comment