Friday, May 24, 2024

DELAY- JAM PEDALS Llama Delay ...perfect ...except

$280.00 USD

JAM PEDALSLlama Delay 

Jam have never made a bad sounding or poorly built pedal They do modded clones though they seem to capture the original and add updated feature of fix things that all agree were a problem with the originals. Things like not enough level on the output or a bad noise 
floor etc. In short I love the Boss CH-2 Chorus and there is lets me 
use it as a Vibrato pedal with zero spoiled with the Chorus sound etc.      
The layout Level, Time and Repeats. It uses the same 
Panasonic MN3205 chip set found in the old Boss 
and Ibanez analog pedals.
CONCLUSION __
I have no lint to pick. Of course there is a but. The NUX DCP Analog Delay not only uses Panasonic chips but 
clones the whole circuit of the Ibanez AD-80 with a 
price of $60.00 USD. 
It does not have a tap function but I have never  
waited or needed it so I feel no compulsion 
to replace it.


No comments:

Post a Comment